No More Jack hammering and Scraping!
How To Use Concrete Destroyer: Three Easy Steps And You Are Done!
- Product comes ready to use – no mixing required.
- Apply product at full strength with a pump sprayer or brush or submerge the parts/trowels to be cleaned in a 5 gallon bucket of Concrete Destroyer.
- Allow Concrete Destroyer to penetrate area for 5 to 10 minutes. A fizzing action ensures the product is working. When the fizzing subsides the product has completed its cycle and the parts are ready to be rinsed with a high pressure water hose.
How Concrete Destroyer Works:
- Concrete Destroyer utilizes state of the art surfactant technology and small molecular size to penetrate deep inside concrete residues and react from within.
- Through this technology Concrete Destroyer attacks the Portland cement and softens it to a mush. This softened mushy material will release from the surface so it can be washed away with water.
Concrete Destroyer Key Features:
- Environmentally friendly and 100% biodegradable! Uses organic salts and surfactants!
- No toxic fumes! Works without harmful chemicals and acids.
- Does not contain muriatic, sulfuric, phosphoric, hydrofluoric or hydrochloric acids.
- Concrete Destroyer is VOC compliant.
- Is less corrosive so it can be used on most metal, painted and plastic surfaces.
- Available in 32 oz. spray bottles, 1 gallon bottles, (Special order 5 gallon buckets and 55 gallon drums call 636-942-7151)
|Concrete Destroyer in action – Before
Concrete saw with buildup of dried concrete slurry residue prior to spray application of Concrete Destroyer. Concrete has been dried on for several months. Concrete Destroyer penetrates and attacks the Portland cement causing fizzing and foaming action. Concrete dissolves and loosens from saw.Three Easy Steps And You Are Done!