Concrete Destroyer Cleans and Removes Dry, Hardened Concrete Off Practically Anything without the Hazard of Acids! No More Jack hammering and Scraping! 100% BIODEGRADABLE!
How To Use Concrete Destroyer
- Product comes ready to use – no mixing required.
- Apply product at full strength with a pump sprayer or brush or submerge the parts/trowels to be cleaned in a 5 gallon bucket of Concrete Destroyer.
- Allow Concrete Destroyer to penetrate area for 5 to 10 minutes. A fizzing action ensures the product is working. When the fizzing subsides the product has completed its cycle and the parts are ready to be rinsed with a high pressure water hose.
How Concrete Destroyer Works
- Concrete Destroyer utilizes state of the art surfactant technology and small molecular size to penetrate deep inside concrete residues and react from within.
- Through this technology Concrete Destroyer attacks the Portland cement and softens it to a mush. This softened mushy material will release from the surface so it can be washed away with water.
Concrete Destroyer Key Features
- Environmentally friendly and 100% biodegradable! Uses organic salts and surfactants!
- No toxic fumes! Works without harmful chemicals and acids.
- Does not contain muriatic, sulfuric, phosphoric, hydrofluoric or hydrochloric acids.
- Concrete Destroyer is VOC compliant.
- Is less corrosive so it can be used on most metal, painted and plastic surfaces.
- Available in 32 oz. spray bottles, 1 gallon bottles, (Special order 5 gallon buckets and 55 gallon drums call 636-942-7151)