Driveway and Garage Cleaner
From: $24.00 & Free Shipping
SealGreen Driveway and Garage Floor Concrete Cleaner is a great cleaner for oil or grease on concrete (with unique, oil-splitting characteristics).
- A waterborne, environmentally-friendly cleaner that will lift and remove oil, grease and dirt residue from ANY washable surface.
- Has undergone years of field trials and testing to meet government regulations for safe, non-toxic chemicals and is authorized by the USDA for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants.
- One gallon of ready-to-use cleaner covers approximately 100 to 250 square feet.
Free Shipping On Everything But Local Pickup Items!
- Please allow 3-5 business days for shipping.
- Contact our office for international shipping or to Hawaii or Alaska.
- 1 Gallon of ready-to-use cleaner covers approximately 100 to 250 square feet. Best of all ships in concentrate form to lower your shipping cost.
- 2.5 Gallons of ready-to-use cleaner covers approximately 500 to 1,000 square feet. Best of all ships concentrate form to lower your shipping cost.
- 10 Gallons of ready-to-use cleaner covers approximately 2,000 to 4,000 square feet. Best of all ships concentrate form to lower your shipping cost.
Difficult cleaning tasks may require a more concentrated solution of cleaner (1:1 cleaner to water dilution) while lower concentrations (from 1:5 up to 50 (water) may be effective for many applications. The cleaner becomes more effective when the water temperature increases (up to 212 degrees). It is safe to use in steam cleaners. Agitation and contact time improve performance.
- SealGreen Driveway and Garage Floor Concrete Cleaner Concentrate can be used in manufacturing to cut oils and machine lubricants from parts after manufacturing tools.
- It can be used in the transportation industry to clean up the interiors and exteriors of cars, trucks, and trailers, to degrease engines and transmissions, and to remove soot and brake dust build-up on wheels.
- In building maintenance, SealGreen Oil Cleaner Degreaser is used to remove dirt, wax, oil, grease, and other contaminants (including pet urine) from any washable surface.
- It can be used in a diluted form to clean floors, walls, windows, and glass. It will remove smoke, soot, and carbon from brick or stone, walls, steel, wood, metal, and paint (dilute 1:1 to 1:10 and use a wet bristle brush).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.