E15 Stamped Sealer
The SealGreen E15 Stamped Concrete Sealer is a water-based, one-part, ready-to-apply epoxy that is a dream to apply and will last from two to three years.
Application only requires 3 Simple Steps:
- Wash stamped concrete.
- Let Dry.
- Apply 2 coats of sealer.
One gallon covers first and second coats of 600-750 square feet.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for shipping.
- Contact our office for international shipping or to Hawaii or Alaska.
- It is always best to test the sealer on your stamped concrete before you proceed with cleaning, staining, and sealing.
- Testing with SealGreen E15 Test Kit can effectively tell you if you need to restain or if the concrete simply needs to be stained and sealed. The E15 Test Kit comes with a 4-ounce bottle of ready-to-use cleaner, a 4-ounce bottle of E15 Stamped Concrete Sealer, and Test instructions.
- To test, you must use the cleaner and clean a small area of your stamped concrete in an inconspicuous location, allow it to thoroughly dry, and then apply the E15.
- If the result is a return of the color and the gloss that you want to see on your surface with no wrinkling or other adverse effects, the SealGreen 3 Step Solution will work wonders on your stamped concrete.
SealGreen-ReUse Concrete Sealing has formulated a NEW approach to the problem of maintaining stamped concrete – a one-part, water-based, ready-to-use epoxy sealer – SealGreen E15 Stamped Concrete Sealer. It is easy to use, has no VOC’s, is environmentally-friendly, dries quickly, and lasts twice as long as the standard acrylic sealers with none of the bubbling or hazing problems because the epoxy breathes, allowing air to pass through while inhibiting water passage.
SealGreen’s three-step solution to maintaining stamped decorative concrete eliminates these problems. Not only will stamped concrete look beautiful but it will require less maintenance – every three to five years as opposed to every year. And the cleaners and sealers used are all environmentally-friendly, low VOC’s, and easy to use.
Three-Step Solution for Maintenance
- Wash Stamped Concrete
- Let Dry
- Apply Two Coats of SealGreen E15 Stamped Concrete Sealer
Full details on how to restore your stamped concrete
4 oz. Test Kit = 19-25 sqft, Quart Kit = 150-200 sqft includes 1st & 2nd coats, Gallon Kit = 600-750 sqft includes 1st & 2nd coats, 2 Gallon Kit = 2,400-3,000 sqft includes 1st & 2nd coats
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.