From: $25.00 & Free Shipping
This product is currently on back order from the manufacturer.
SealGreen Efflorescence Remover is for removing efflorescence, salts, minerals, and hard water deposits from pavers, split blocks, clay bricks, cinder blocks, and natural stones.
- Effectively Removes Efflorescence
- Heavy-Duty Surface Cleaner
- Prepares Unsealed Surfaces for Sealing
- Concentrated Formula
Free Shipping On Everything But Local Pickup Items!
- Please allow 3-5 business days for shipping.
- Contact our office for international shipping or to Hawaii or Alaska.
Step 1: The best way is to apply SealGreen Efflorescence Remover with a garden pump sprayer.
Step 2: Allow it to remain for 5 minutes and then rinse with a pressure washer.
In general, cleaning efflorescence from a surface is an ongoing solution rather than a cure. Sealing a surface might be a solution, but if water still finds its way into the surface, you could end up spalling, which is a destructive process that should be avoided.
Efflorescence occurs as the surface heats up from exposure to the sun and the water inside the concrete or brick will evaporate and move the salts to the surface
Note: This product is ideal for temperatures from 45° to 90°F for removing calcium carbonate and magnesium carbonate.
Ideal for concrete and clay pavers, concrete flatwork, and retaining walls. Can also be used on manufactured and natural stone, concrete block, and wet cast products. Works on both horizontal and vertical applications.
- 1 Pint Concentrate – Mixed 1 part Remover (1 pt) to 4 parts water (4 pt) makes 5 pints and covers 75 to 100 Sqft
- 1 Quart Concentrate – Mixed 1 part Remover (1 qt) to 4 parts water (4 qt) makes 5 quarts and covers 150 to 200 Sqft
- 1 Gallon Concentrate – Mixed 1 part Remover (1 gal) to 4 parts water (4 gal) makes 5 gallons and covers 600 to 800 Sqft
- 55 Gallons Concentrate – Mixed 1 part Remover (55 gal) to 4 parts water (220 gal) makes 275 gallons and covers 33,000 to 44,000 Sqft
Coverage rates will vary depending on the surface porosity, texture, severity of staining, application method and other local conditions. Coverage rates shown are based on single treatment. Some applications may require additional treatments.
Pint = .5 Gal.= 75-100 sqft, Quart = 1.25 Gal.= 150-200 sqft, Gallon = 5 Gal.= 600-800 sqft, 4 Gallons = 20 Gal.= 2,400-3,200 sqft, 55 Gallon = 33,000-44,000 sqft
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.