Product ships in Concentrate form to reduce shipping cost
SealGreen Garage Floor Concrete Sealer is ideal for smooth concrete like garage floors, warehouses, workshops, and print shops, plane hangers, docks, machine shops. Penetrates hard trowell floors.
Just add water and is ready to use. Easy to install and maintain it is recommended to clean the concrete prior to sealing.
SealGreen Garage Floor Concrete Sealer has been developed to help prevent surface staining and provide a low maintenance surface without altering the natural appearance of the concrete or creating a surface film.
SealGreen Garage Floor Concrete Sealer Is an odorless, water-based solution developed to effectively treat a wide range of smooth or hard trawell concrete floors. SealGreen – Garage Floor Concrete Sealer provides long-lasting protection.
SealGreen Garage Floor Concrete Sealer is a water-based penetrating, chemically-reactive, siliconate, concrete sealer developed to provide long-lasting protection and used as a surface treatment to form a water repellent surface and reduce water, oil, citrus absorption, jet fuel, oil, organic stains into the substrate.
- Eliminates concrete dust
- None Surface forming sealer
- Reduces water absorption into the substrate
- Fast chemical reaction for more permanent application
- Increases useful life of the substrate
- Colorless and non-yellowing
- Preserves natural appearance of the substrate
- Penetrating and breathable
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Effective on horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Low VOC, Nonflammable
Latest Technology in Sealing
SealGreen Products are state-of-the-art protective treatments that have developed a reputation with architects and building professionals as the premier solution for water repellents and sealers. ReUse Concrete Sealing SealGreen Products are dedicated to solving the destructive influence water intrusion and other elements have on building materials.
Do not dilute or alter after proper mix of concentrate. Application temperature range 35º – 85ºF (2º – 49ºC). Protect from freezing. May damage glass, aluminum, metal, ceramics & glazed tile. Always protect these surfaces. Not recommended for glazed surfaces.
ALWAYS TEST each type of surface to ensure desired results. Let test area dry before inspection.
Over application to dense or dark colored surfaces may produce a white film after drying. This indicates that the product was applied too heavily. Retest using higher coverage rates.
- Clean surface to bare concrete using SealGreen Cleaner to remove dirt and oil.
- Inside applications – Clean by washing, if possible; by sweeping or vacuuming; or lightly mopping the surface. We recommend the use of SealGreen Concrete Cleaner and then rinse thoroughly. Allow to dry.
- Outside applications – Pre-treat the surface with SealGreen Cleaner and then wash with a pressure washer (2000 to 2750 PSI – no higher – to prevent etching of the concrete surface) with a medium fan tip. Thoroughly rinse and remove all loose material from surface with pressure washer. Allow to dry.
- Smooth concrete surfaces like garage or basement floors work in four feet by four feet sections. Spray sealer lightly onto the surface to be treated using a low-pressure garden sprayer with a fan tip. Using a string mop spread the sealer evenly until concrete has moist appearance. Repeat this process throughout the entire surface.
- Repeat step 4 in areas that are drying faster than others. Repeat this process until the sealer beads on the surface when sprayed. Once sealer beads the sealing, process is complete.
- Do Not Allow over spray onto glass or metal as it will etch those materials. To clean over spray on glass, metal, plastic; use clean water immediately. Use water to clean tools. Wash hands with soap and water and use hand lotion.
- Remember: If sealer is over-applied, a white powdery residue may appear. Remove excess sealer with mop.
General Application Tips
White Powdery Residue: Do not attempt to remove the white powdery residue which may result from over-application before a couple of days have passed as it will only make more white powder. After a weeks, you can usually brush or wash the powder away. Any powdery residue will eventually wear off and go away. White powder results from the sealer that cannot be absorbed drying on the surface of the concrete.
- New Concrete: Concrete should be fully cured prior to applying SealGreen Concrete Sealer.
- Damaged Concrete: Cracks or spalling should be repaired before applying SealGreen Concrete Sealer.
- Surface: “The Cleaner – The Better” – Remove all loose material from the surface of the area to be sealed. Surface should be as clean as possible. Heavily soiled areas should be hosed off or power washed. We recommend the use of SealGreen Cleaner to remove oil, dirt, mold, and other contaminants. Do not use any petroleum-based cleaners when cleaning the surface.
- Sealer Application Equipment: A low-pressure pump sprayer with a fan tip is the quickest and easiest application technique. CAUTION: Airless sprayers should not be used as they apply too much product which will result in the white powdery residue.
- Ambient Temperature: Because SealGreen Concrete Sealer is water-based, the temperature should maintain 50 degrees 24 hours prior to and after the application to insure that SealGreen Concrete Sealer will not freeze.
- Discard container when empty
- Sealer is – non-toxic – non-hazardous – non-flammable
- Keep out of reach of children
- Use of safety glasses and plastic gloves is recommended when applying the sealer
- If splashed in eyes – wash with clean water
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, but drink water for dilution
- Wash your hands after using the sealer
- Consult physician if required
Protect the treated surface from rain and pedestrian traffic for 12 hours after application. SealGreen Polish Concrete Sealer gains its full water repellent properties in 12 hours.
SealGreen Garage Floor Concrete Sealer with Salt Defense Technology penetrates into the surface of the concrete, chemically reacting to create a gel that fills the open pores of the concrete which hardens the surface of the concrete.
Clean equipment and over spray with soap and warm water. Precautions: Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet for more information.
SealGreen Garage Floor Concrete Sealer is available in concentrate form. Available in Quarts, 1-gallon pails, and fifty-five gallon containers. Contact ReUse Concrete Sealing Specialists 636-942-7151 for prices and distribution.