- Mixes with water.
- Cleans odors, lifts urine, freshens and breaks down impurities.
- Cleans cracks, corners and crevices.
- Sanitizes equipment and facilities.
- Ships in concentrate form to lower your shipping cost.
- The recommended kennel cleaner by Missouri Professional Kennel owners.
- 1 Gallon of ready to use cleaner covers 100 to 250 square feet.
- 2.5 Gallons covers 500 to 1,000 square feet.
- 10 Gallons covers 2,000 to 4,000 square feet.
Difficult cleaning tasks may require a heavier solution. The Kennel Cleaner becomes more effective with warmer water (up to 212 degrees). It is also safe to use in steam cleaners. In addition, stirring and contact time will improve results.
The SealGreen Kennel Cleaner is great for dog and cat urine, oily pet food and other liquids such as oil or grease that has penetrated the concrete. With unique, oil splitting characteristics, our Kennel Cleaner is a waterborne, environmentally-friendly cleaner. It is biodegradable, non-hazardous, and VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) compliant.
SealGreen Kennel Cleaner has many advantages. It can be used for any cleaning application that requires the removal of oil or grease and separates the contaminants for disposal thus eliminating disposal fees. It has high distribution which reduces the amount you will need to use. The cleaner comes concentrated so you can tailor the product to your specific task. Non-abrasive, non-toxic and non-flammable are just a few of its great qualities. Above all, the EPA and OSHA approves our product as a non-regulated material.
SealGreen Kennel Cleaner has gone through years of field trials and testing to meet government regulations for safe, non-toxic chemicals. It is authorized by the USDA for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants.
Other than to clean kennels, SealGreen Kennel Cleaner cleans floors, walls, equipment and countertops in food processing plants. The cleaner can also be used in a diluted form to clean floors, walls, windows, and glass.