From: $24.00 & Free Shipping
This product cleans odors, cracks, corners, and crevices. Additionally, it lifts urine, freshens and breaks down impurities, and sanitizes equipment and facilities. Other than to clean kennels, SealGreen Kennel Cleaner cleans floors, walls, equipment, and countertops in food processing plants. The cleaner can also be used in a diluted form to clean floors, walls, windows, and glass.
- The recommended kennel cleaner by Missouri Professional Kennel owners.
- One gallon of ready-to-use cleaner covers 100-250 square feet.
Free Shipping On Everything But Local Pickup Items!
- Please allow 3-5 business days for shipping.
- Contact our office for international shipping or to Hawaii or Alaska.
- 1 Gallon of ready to use cleaner covers 100 to 250 square feet.
- 2.5 Gallons covers 500 to 1,000 square feet.
- 10 Gallons covers 2,000 to 4,000 square feet.
Difficult cleaning tasks may require a heavier solution. The Kennel Cleaner becomes more effective with warmer water (up to 212 degrees). It is also safe to use in steam cleaners. In addition, stirring and contact time will improve results.
- The SealGreen Kennel Cleaner is great for dog and cat urine, oily pet food, and other liquids such as oil or grease that has penetrated the concrete.
- With unique, oil-splitting characteristics, our Kennel Cleaner is a waterborne, environmentally-friendly cleaner.
- It is biodegradable, non-hazardous, and VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) compliant.
- It can be used for any cleaning application that requires the removal of oil or grease and separates the contaminants for disposal thus eliminating disposal fees.
- It has high distribution which reduces the amount you will need to use.
- The cleaner comes concentrated so you can tailor the product to your specific task.
- Non-abrasive, non-toxic, and non-flammable
- The EPA and OSHA approve our product as a non-regulated material.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.