The Best Degreaser for Concrete
The SealGreen Concrete Oil Degreaser & Cleaner Concentrate is a waterborne, environmentally-friendly cleaner that will lift and remove oil, grease and dirt from ANY washable surface. Our product is also highly effective for surface paint prep, sealing, and re-coating. Not only does the USDA authorize our product but above all professional washers recommend it since its easy to use and doesn’t require special tools.
Firstly, mix product with warm water for desired strength (more effective with higher water temperature). The more product you use, the stronger the concentration. Secondly, stir the mixture well before using for better results. Difficult cleaning jobs will require a heavier concentration. The Oil Degreaser & Cleaner Concentrate will decompose, lift and suspend the oil or grease for easy rinsing. In addition, steam cleaners may also be used.
One gallon of ready-to-use cleaner covers roughly 100 to 250 square feet. Therefore, use 2.5 gallons for 500 to 1,000 square feet of coverage. So, 10 gallons for 2,000 to 4,000 square feet. This product ships in concentrate form so it lowers your shipping cost. Moreover, you can use this cleaner to treat sewer systems; resulting in major savings on disposal costs.
- Mixable to any strength
- Usable on most concrete, natural stone and masonry surfaces
- Will not scratch metal, plastic or painted surfaces
- Reduces slippage and fall accidents on oily floors
- No inhalation or eye irritating fumes
- USDA approved
- Multi-task capability
- Concentrated product – reduces shipping costs and inventory space
This is a GREEN product!
To clarify, SealGreen Concrete Oil Degreaser & Cleaner Concentrate is biodegradable, non-hazardous and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) compliant. Above all, this product is in compliance with government regulations for safe, non-toxic chemical ingredients. Most importantly SealGreen Cleaner is acceptable as a general cleaning agent on floors and walls in all establishments who operate under the Federal meat, poultry, shell egg grading and egg products inspection program.
- Home: use as an effective oil and grease remover on driveways, garages, basements, walkways, pool decks and more.
- Food processing plants– This product is great for floors, walls, tools and countertops. Other uses include cutting oils and polishing machine parts.
- Transportation industry – SealGreen Degreaser can be used to clean up the in’s and out’s of cars, trucks and trailers; to degrease engines; and to remove soot and brake dust build-up on wheels.
- Building maintenance – Cleaner can be used to remove dirt and wax, plus other liquids like pet urine. A diluted form can clean floors, walls and windows. It will also remove smoke, soot and carbon from brick and stone walls.
- Other industries to use this product: restaurants, industrial warehouses, city departments, schools, zoos, medical centers and more.