SealGreen Oil Cleaner and Degreaser Concentrate
- Effective for oil or grease removal, surfacepaint prepping, sealing, recoating, etc.
- Considered a green, environmentally-friendly product
- Used on any washable surface including most concrete, natural stone and masonry surfaces
- Recommended by professional washers
- Mixed for the desired concentration
- Not considered or regulated as a hazardous material by either EPA or OSHA
- Does not require any special tools
- Simple, easy and ACTUALLY WORKS
Mix water with product for the desired strength. The Oil Cleaner/Degreaser Concentrate will biodegrade, lift and suspend the oil or grease on the concrete for easy rinsing. One gallon of ready-to-use cleaner covers approximately 100 to 250 square feet. To cover more area, use 2.5 gallons for 500 to 1,000 square feet of coverage or 10 gallons for 2,000 to 4,000 square feet. The cleaner/degreaser ships in concentrate form to lower your shipping cost.
Difficult cleaning jobs may require a more concentrated solution of cleaner. The SealGreen Oil Cleaner / Degreaser Concentrateis more effective with higher water temperature.Use agitation and contact time for even better results. It is safe to use in steam cleaners.
- Money savings due to concentrated form and no disposal fees
- Multi-task capability – can be used on any floor cleaning application that requires oil or grease removal
- Recyclable factor
- High dispersion capability
- Concentrated product – reduces shipping costs and inventory space
- Mixable to any strength
- Non-abrasive – will not scratch metal, plastic or painted surfaces
- Reduces causes of workplace problems by reducing slippage and fall accidents on oily floors with no inhalation or eye irritating fumes which can lead to Worker’s Compensation claims
- USDA Authorized – SealGreen Cleaner is acceptable as a general cleaning agent on floors and walls in all establishments operating under the Federal meat, poultry, shell egg grading and egg products inspection program.
- Solvent or acid-based chemistry — no longer necessary with SealGreen Cleaner
This Concrete Cleaner/Degreaser is a GREEN product!
SealGreen Oil Cleaner / Degreaser is a waterborne, environmentally-friendly cleaner that will lift and remove oil, grease and dirt residue from ANY washable surface. It is biodegradable, non-hazardous and volatile organic compounds (VOC) compliant.SealGreen Cleaner is admissible into sewer treatment systems for major savings on disposal costs.This product is in compliance with government regulations for safe, non-toxic chemical ingredients. This cleaner is authorized by the USDA for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants.
What is this Cleaner/Degreaser used for?
- Residential – This SealGreen product is used asan effective oil and grease remover on driveways, garages, basements, walkways, pool decks and more.
- Food processing plants– This product is suitable for cleaning floors, walls, equipment and countertops.Other uses include cutting oils and lubricating machine parts in manufacturing.
- Transportation industry – SealGreen Cleaner/Degreaseris used to clean up the interiors and exteriors of cars, trucks and trailers; to degrease engines and transmissions; and to remove soot and brake dust build-up on wheels.
- Building maintenance – SealGreen Oil Cleaner/ Degreaser is used to remove dirt, wax, oil and grease, plus other contaminates including pet urine from any washable surface. A diluted form can be used to clean floors, walls, windows and glass. It will remove smoke, soot and carbon from brick, stone walls and more.
- Other industries to use this product: restaurants, fast food chains, industrial warehouses, government, city maintenance departments, schools, fire departments, police departments, zoos, parks, aerospace hangers, medical institutions and more.