PolyStep Guard w/ Antiskid
From: $22.00 & Free Shipping
SealGreen PolyStep Guard with Antiskid protects surfaces from stains and discoloration caused by liquids, cleaning products, and other contaminates. It also has built-in UV protection that shields surfaces from fading, contains mildewcides to prevent the growth of mold and mildew, and provides a slip resistant surface.
This product is custom made and takes 2 weeks to ship.
Free Shipping On Everything But Local Pickup Items!
- Please allow 3-5 business days for shipping.
- Contact our office for international shipping or to Hawaii or Alaska.
A water-based sealer that dries clear and requires no mixing that bonds with various flooring surfaces and won’t etch or damage your floor’s natural appearance. This sealer is waterproof and protect surfaces from contaminates as well as prevents slip and fall accidents.
Other benefits of this product include:
- Non-toxic, minimal VOC’s, fumes, odors
- Multi-surface solution
- Easy to apply
- No mixing required
- Highly water resistant
- Protects grout lines
- Quick drying
- Doesn’t attract dirt
- Easy to clean
SealGreen PolyStep Guard with Antiskid is used for indoor surfaces, and may be used for residential or commercial purposes. It is great for polished stone surfaces such as marble and granite and wood- or vinyl-laminate flooring. The sealer’s durability outlasts competitors, and reduces the need for expensive floor care and maintenance. It is easy to apply and dries fast making it ideal of a variety of projects.
One gallon covers 350-400 square feet depending on the nature of the surface
- The sealer may be applied by brush, roller (short nap) or low pressure airless spray
- Mask off areas that need to be kept free of Poly StepGuard
- Stir or shake the Poly StepGuard container vigorously to mix well prior to use
- The targeted surface should be free of dirt, debris and oil or grease, prior to application
- The coating goes on easily and dries to a clear glossy finish
- One coat is usually sufficient, however if a second is coat is desired, allow the first coat to dry thoroughly for an hour or more depending on temperature
- Wipe off overruns, spills and splatters immediately with water
- Thoroughly clean hands and tools after use with soap and warm water
- Allow 24 hours or more for full cure before subjecting the surface to heavy traffic
NOTE: Do not apply at temperatures below 5°F or above 90°F – high humidity will impact curing time, do not apply in very humid environments
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.