PolyShine Concrete Sealer
From: $22.00 & Free Shipping
SealGreen PolyShine Concrete Sealer is a sealant that gives surfaces a glossy “wet” finish. It enhances the color and appearance of brick, concrete, stone and other similar surfaces.
It can be used on many surfaces including:
- Driveway pavers
- Stamped concrete driveways
- Chattahoochee decks
- Concrete and clay roof tiles
- Asphaltic roof shingles
Free Shipping On Everything But Local Pickup Items!
- Please allow 3-5 business days for shipping.
- Contact our office for international shipping or to Hawaii or Alaska.
This sealer offers long-lasting UV protection and will not crack, peel or yellow. It is also resistant to stains caused by oil, grease, fuels and other contaminates.
Key features include:
- Stain resistance
- Low odor
- Low VOC Content
Coverage ranges from 250 sq. ft per gallon to 500 sq. ft. per gallon depending on type of surface and surface porosity.
NOTE: Do not apply at temperatures below 50° F or above 90° F. Postpone application if rain or heavy dew is imminent.
- Make sure the surface is washed and dry for at least 24 hours
- Apply by brush, roller (short nap mohair) or low pressure airless spray
- One coat is usually sufficient, however, if a second coat is desired, allow a minimum of 4 hours between applications of further coats
- The coating should be dry to the touch in about an hour – time may vary based on conditions
- Wait 72 hours before subjecting to heave traffic
- Clean Up: Clean hands and tools immediately after use with soap and warm water – flush spray equipment with mineral spirits to prevent rusting
CAUTION: Sealed surfaces, may become slippery when wet. SealGreen’s Custom Poly-StepGuard Non-Skid may be added to help reduce slipping.
4 Oz = 19-25 sqft, Pint = 80-93 sqft, Quart = 160-185 sqft, Gallon = 650-750 sqft, 4 Gallons = 2,600-3,000 sqft
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.