SGR1500 Mastic Remover
From: $71.00 & Free Shipping
SealGreen SGR1500 Mastic Remover makes the removal of asbestos mastic, carpet mastic and ceramic tile mastic clean, simple, and safe. It is the first product to pass both performance and environmental safety tests by the USPS.
This product is great for
- Post offices
- Other public places where safety is important
This product comes with SealGreen Oil Cleaner Cleaner Degreaser.
Free Shipping On Everything But Local Pickup Items!
- Please allow 3-5 business days for shipping.
- Contact our office for international shipping or to Hawaii or Alaska.
A biodegradable mastic and glue remover that is more effective and creates a safer restoration site than the traditional hazardous chemical removers. It does not require sanding or chiseling work; it does the work for you! This product is made with 100% American grown soybeans and has no odor.
Use it to clean up:
- Vinyl Mastic
- Ceramic Mastic
- Tile Mastic
- Carpet Glue
Watch the video below to see how easy is is to use!
This product performs best when the floor temperature is between 65 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit – temperatures below 65 degrees will slow down the effectiveness of the product
NOTE: Always test the product in a small, inconspicuous area before using on the complete project
- Pop the tiles or pull up the carpet
- Apply SGR1500 Mastic Remover generously on the concrete surface
- One gallon will generally cover between 100-200 square feet – coverage is approximate depending on concrete porosity and material to be removed
- This is three times the coverage of most traditional strippers
- Spread around with a straw broom, long-handled brush or squeegee using light pressure
- When the mastic turns soft, you can scrape up the loose mastic or glue
- Generally asbestos/black mastics will soften in 1- 2 hours, and vinyl or acrylic mastics will soften in 4-8 hours
- Wash the floor with SealGreen Oil Cleaner Degreaser using a scrub brush and/or mop or power washer and then rinse with water
- Apply water to various small areas on the concrete and rub with fingers – if the water turns cloudy white, it indicates there is BEAN-E-DOO remaining on the surface
- If there is there is BEAN-E-DOO remaining, repeat previous two steps and retest
CAUTION: Do not use on wood surfaces
Quart/ 30 sqft, Gallon/ 120 sqft, 5 Gallons/ 600 sqft, 15 Gallons/ 1,800 sqft, 55 Gallons/ 6,600 sqft
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.