Smith Stains – Old World Stains
From: $13.25 & Free Shipping
Smith Stains are water-based, environmentally friendly color stains for concrete. They can be applied with many different application tools including airless sprayers, hand pump sprayers, sponged or ragged.
Custom colors take longer to ship Please call 636-942-7151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Could take up to 2 weeks for shipping
Free Shipping On Everything But Local Pickup Items!
- Please allow 3-5 business days for shipping.
- Contact our office for international shipping or to Hawaii or Alaska.
Smith Stains – Old World Stains (Semi-transparent) made with the highest quality raw materials, superior manufacturing, and are used world-wide for functional and decorative art. They are simple, safe and fun to use; and come in a variety of colors.
Other benefits of these stains:
- Easy and fun to do-it-yourself
- Low odor
- fast air dry
- Predictable color
- Weather and UV light resistant
- Requires a top coat to protect the color
- Compatible with acid-based stains and overlays
- May be applied over previously sealed surfaces
- Interior and exterior applications
One quart covers 250 square feet
- For use on absorbent concrete surface as well as some natural stones
- The stains come as a concentrate and can be diluted with distilled water
- Ratio of 4:1 up to a ratio of 32:1 to obtain different levels of transparency and color intensity
- They create great faux color variations
100 White, 110 Natural, 120 Antique Gray, 130 Gray, 140 Black, 160 Patina, 170 Moss Green, 180 Olive Green, 200 Yellow Ochre, 210 Sandstone, 220 Pottery, 225 Mauve, 230 Terra Cotta, 240 Mars Red, 250 Desert Sand, 260 Light Adobe, 270 Dark Adobe, 280 Dark Brown, 290 Dark Chocolate, 560 Seafoam, 570 Loden, 600 Honey, 630 Amber, 640 Red Clay, 700 Fawn, 710 Nutmeg
4 oz. = 35 sqft, Quart = 250 sqft
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.