Best Applications for the SealGreen Tintable Sealer: Concrete driveways, side walks, concrete stones, patios, porches, cover ugly stains, retaining walls, cinder blocks etc.
SG20 Tintable Sealer comes in concentrate form: Follow the following directions before mixing Color Stain tintable sealer with color.
- SG20 Tintable Sealer 1-Pint Concentrate when mixed with 1 gallon of water it make 5 quarts of ready to use SG20 Tintable Sealer.
- SG20 Tintable Sealer 1-Quart Concentrate when mixed with 2 gallons and 1 quart of water it makes 10 quarts of ready to use SG20 Tintable Sealer
- SG20 Tintable Sealer 1-Gallon Concentrate when mixed with 9 gallons of water it makes 40 quarts of ready to use SG20 Tintable Sealer.
Once the SG20 Tintable Sealer Concentrate is mixed with water follow the instructions below on how to mix the ready to use tintable sealer with color
The recommended dilution ratio is 1-part color concentrate, and 4-parts of mixed SG20 Tintable Sealer mixed . Agitate mixture to produce a ready to use stain. The opacity is controlled by the amount of SG20 Tintable Sealer mixed added to the color concentrate.
Recommended Standard Mix: (1) Quart of Color Concentrate + (4) Quarts SG20 Tintable Sealer mixed.
- For 1 Quart of color standard mix: (1) Quart of concentrate color + (4) Quarts of Tintable Sealer
- For 4oz of color standard mix: (1) 4oz of concentrate color + (16) Ounces of SG20 Tintable Sealer mixed.
If desired dilution rate differs from recommendation, maintain a 4-parts SG20 Tintable Sealer mixed to 1-part concentrate color stain ratio when creating the ready to use stain. If High Hide version of color concentrate is required, only mix the first coat with water and SG20 Tintable Sealer mixed, after first coat is dry apply additional coats of color stain over the first coat to build color density.