SG20 Tintable Sealer Concentrate
From: $54.00 & Free Shipping
SealGreen SG20 Tintable Sealer Concentrate is an additive for Smith’s Color Floor water-based stains, which promotes adhesion, increases durability of the stains, and seals the concrete floor with salt defense technology.
Use on outdoor surfaces including:
- Concrete driveways
- Side walks
- Concrete stones
- Patios and porches
- Retaining walls
- Cinder blocks
Free Shipping On Everything But Local Pickup Items!
- Please allow 3-5 business days for shipping.
- Contact our office for international shipping or to Hawaii or Alaska.
A sealer that chemically reacts with the concrete to produce a final look that is variegated color with no gloss. It has salt defense technology and can be easily applied with a garden sprayer (bug sprayer), airless sprayer, or using faux methods like sponges, rags.
SG20 Tintable Sealer comes in concentrate form and the directions below should be followed before mixing with color.
- 1-Pint Concentrate when mixed with 1 gallon of water make 5 quarts
- 1-Quart Concentrate when mixed with 2 gallons and 1 quart of water it makes 10 quarts
- 1-Gallon Concentrate when mixed with 9 gallons of water it makes 40 quarts
Recommended Standard Mix: (1) Quart of Color Concentrate + (4) Quarts SG20 Tintable Sealer mixed
- Mix the concentrate and sealer based on the appropriate ratios
- Agitate mixture to produce a ready to use stain
- The opacity is controlled by the amount of SG20 Tintable Sealer mixed added to the color concentrate
- If desired dilution rate differs from recommendation, maintain a 4-parts SG20 Tintable Sealer mixed to 1-part concentrate color stain ratio when creating the ready to use stain
- If High Hide version of color concentrate is required, only mix the first coat with water and SG20 Tintable Sealer mixed
- After first coat is dry apply additional coats of color stain over the first coat to build color density
NOTE: Mix only amount to be applied – do not store excess stain
Pint = 4 Qt = 200 sqft, Quart = 10 Qt = 500 sqft, Gallon = 40 Qt = 2,000 sqft
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.