Gray-Out Waterless Concrete Oil Stain Remover & Cleaner
From: $26.00 & Free Shipping
The Original and Most Powerful Waterless Concrete Oil Cleaner Made! The Best Concrete Cleaner Around!
Gray-Out is a dry powder, completely waterless, that you apply to remove oil, grease, and other stains from your driveway, concrete patio, garage, work environment, etc. Simply spread over a concrete oil stain and scrub with a dry broom head applicator and watch the oil stains disappear; no washing needed!
Watch video demonstration below!
- Removes oil stains on driveways, garage floor, patio, concrete.
- Environment friendly enzymes that “eat” the oil rendering and remove the stains.
- Easy to use, amazingly fast. A true, no-hassle concrete cleaner solution.
- Old oil stains? No problem.
- Try it one time and you’ll never use anything else.
- 1 Pint and 1 Quart orders include a small 2″ application brush.
- Residential and commercial quantities available.
Free Shipping On Everything But Local Pickup Items!
- Please allow 3-5 business days for shipping.
- Contact our office for international shipping or to Hawaii or Alaska.
Gray-Out Waterless Oil Cleaner is the best concrete oil stain remover on the market in 2020. Using an enzyme enriched dry powder, Gray-Out pulls out and removes oil stains from concrete with ease. Above all, it is simple to use and eco-friendly. As a result, Gray-Out is the consumer and contractor go-to garage floor cleaner, concrete driveway cleaner, patio cleaner, and/or any general concrete surface cleaner.
Benefits of Gray-Out Waterless Concrete Cleaner:
- Fast acting concrete floor cleaner
- Economically priced
- Requires no washing or sweeping
- Works on new or old oil stains
- No harmful or toxic effects on people, animals, plants or soil
- Ability to walk or drive on after application
What is Gray-Out Waterless Oil Cleaner?
Gray-Out is a dry powder compound with active cleaning agents that break down hydrocarbon petroleum matter. Gray-Out is non-hazardous, non-corrosive and non-toxic. So, you don’t have to worry about harming yourself or the environment when you clean.
Gray-Out uses bio-organics, meaning it has a time-driven process that will show significant removal of your oil stains within 24 hours.
How do you use Gray-Out to remove oil stains from concrete?
Simply spread the dry powder over the concrete oil stain using a broom (or included applicator). Then, walk away, as you’re done. Gray-Out’s enzyme enriched powder will immediately begin breaking down and cleaning the oil stain(s). As a result, no water or clean-up is necessary.
Why use a waterless concrete cleaner?
The top benefit of a waterless concrete oil stain remover is the absence of waste water to reclaim after cleaning oil from concrete. In fact, the EPA can fine institutions for power washing a hydrocarbon-laden facility if waste water is not reclaimed.
According to CoatingsPro Magazine, these EPA fines have been issued for up to $10,000 per occurrence. Avoiding said fines requires expensive water reclamation or filtration systems.
Gray-Out will remove your oil stains in an environmentally friendly manner; avoiding EPA fines.
On top of that, power washing generally does not remove all oil stains from concrete. But, Gray-Out does.
Try Gray-Out Waterless Oil Cleaner today and you will never use anything else.
Product Support & Documentation:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.